Our itinerary for Italy has changed somewhat:
- May 13-16: Rome
- May 17-20: Naples, Pompeii, and the Amalfi Coast
- May 21-23: Puglia (Ostuni, Carovigno, and the Gargano Peninsula)
- May 24-26: Umbria (we’re staying in Bevagna)
- May 27-28: Siena
- May 29-30: Radda in Chianti
- May 31-June 2: Florence
- June 3-4: Lucca
- June 5-8: Bologna (with a day trip to Venice)
- June 9-10: Turin (no, we’re not seeing the shroud)
- June 11: Fly home (out of Milan)
I’m pretty psyched about the changes, because Bologna is supposed to be awesome, and it allows for us to see Venice. To be honest, Venice doesn’t really sound like my kind of place, but I’m trying to keep an open mind about it. I’m also happy about Turin because it’s supposed to be an amazing city with lots to do and a really impressive aperitivo scene.
We leave 2 weeks from today! Hooray!!!