So far, I’ve crossed out 5 of the 101 things I’ve set out to do by May 2011.
- Learn to make good chai (I keep my own special blend of chai spice in the cabinet now.)
- Organize my file boxes (So cleansing…I ended up recycling over a ream’s worth of paper!! I had so many duplicates of articles and articles that, frankly, I know I will never read again.)
- Organize my old photos. I held on to a lot of photos that I really don’t even know why I kept them. In some cases they were duplicates, or they were just pictures of nothing. Whatever. They’re gone now!
- Compile a list of my top 100 movies. This was a hell of a lot of fun.
- Compile a list of my top 100 albums. This was way too damn hard. I should have done the top 100 songs. Oh, well.